0120 605 8324, 9999366445 INFO@INVESTOHOMESADVISRS.COM

Introducing Divyansh Onyx, located strategically at NH 24, where every aspect of modern living is seamlessly blended with comfort and convenience.

Experience the epitome of luxury with these exceptional highlights:

● Enjoy the luxury of spacious balconies attached to every room, offering stunning views and a serene ambiance.

●Our commitment to excellence ensures the highest standards of construction quality, promising durability and sophistication in every detail.

● Leveraging innovative techniques from South Korea, we employ state-of-the-art methods to bring you homes that are not just structurally sound but also technologically advanced.

● With the fusion of Mivan framework and full RCC construction, our buildings stand as paragons of strength and reliability, ensuring your safety and peace of mind.

● Trust is our foundation, and our consistent track record of timely project deliveries stands as a testament to our commitment to our customers.

Why should select the Divyansh Onyx

● Situated just a 20-minute drive from Connaught Place, 8 minutes from Sector 62 Noida, and a mere 5 minutes from Greater Noida, Divyansh Onyx offers unparalleled connectivity and accessibility to key destinations.

● From cozy 1080 sq. ft. apartments to spacious 2330 sq. ft. residences, we cater to the diverse needs and preferences of modern homeowners.

● Priced at ₹5500 per sq. ft., our homes offer exceptional value for money, ensuring that you get the best without compromising on quality.

● Our buyer-friendly 80:20 payment plan allows you to invest in your dream home with ease, with 80% payable during construction and the remaining 20% upon possession.

Discover the perfect blend of luxury, comfort, and convenience at Divyansh Onyx at NH 24, where every detail is crafted to elevate your living experience to new heights.